Ferrari 400i Tyres
- Later Ferrari 400i after Chassis number 31727 (around 1982) according to Michelin or Chassis 42705 ( late 1982 ) according to the 400 Register, fit the 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX . Please check which wheels you have!
- The Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting inner tube for these tyres.
- For the early Auto Fuel Injection Ferrari 400i (Automatic gearbox) 240/55VR415 Michelin TRX is recommended by Longstone Tyres. Original equipment and an excellent tyre.
- Automatic gearbox Ferrari 400i tyre pressure recommendations for Fuel injection cars – 215/70 R15 tyres 34psi & 240/55 R415 36psi.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at £1,680.00 £1,400.00
Ferrari 400i Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 400i Tyres
History of the Ferrari 400i
The 400 and 400i were first distinguished by a fuel-injected engine and an "I" emblem on the rear. In 1979, Bosch K-Jetronic fuel injection replaced the 400's carburettors. Power was reduced to 306 hp, the same as in the smaller 308GTBi and 308GTSi, but emissions were much improved, meeting US requirements. The fastest speed recorded was (149 mph).