Alvis 12 - 40 Tyres
Alvis 12-40 Tourer
- The 12/40 was produced between 1922 and 1924, with a whopping top speed of 59mph produced by its four-cylinder 1598cc engine!
- For Alvis 12/40 tyres, if you are wanting tyres that suit steady road use we suggest the 31 x 4 (23"rim) Lucas if you have a 23" straight sided rim.
- With the Alvis 12-40 this tyre should be fitted with the Reinforced Inner Tube 815X105.
- If you have a 21" well based rim we instead recommend the 4.40/4.50 x 21 Lucas.
- This tyre should be fit with a set of Michelin 20/21CD innertubes.
- If you have a beaded edge rim we suggest the stronger structure of the 760 x 90 Dunlop Chevron (fitted with the Central Valve H/D Michelin Inner Tube 760X90 RET) would be best option. .
- Have a look at our innertube guide if you're unsure which innertube will best suit your tyres.
Alvis 12-40 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alvis 12-40 Tyres