- The Lagonda Rapide fitted 7.10-15 Crossply tyres.
- There is not a 7.10-15 cross ply tyre that we would happily recommend for the early 1960s Lagonda rapide.
- We would suggest fitting the 205VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN72 to a Lagonda Rapide.
- The best inner tube for the Rapide is Michelin 15/17H13.
It is important to note that this is the Lagonda Rapide of the early '60s not the fabulous V12 Lagonda Rapide of the pre war period.
Lagonda Rapide Tyres
The tyre we are suggesting for the early '60s Rapide, the 205VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN72 which Aston Martin did fit to their series 2 DB6 and the early DBS.
- Set of 2 215/70 WR 15 & 225/70 WR 15 Pirelli Stelvio + Tubes
Starting at $3,276.00 $2,730.00
- Set of 4 Buy 4 215/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX for the price of 3 OFFER
Starting at $2,016.00 $1,680.00
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at $2,100.00 $1,750.00
Lagonda Rapide Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Lagonda Rapide
Lagonda Rapide Inner Tubes