Siata Amica Classic Tyres
- The Siata Amica fitted 4.25 - 15 Crossply tyres.
- The tyres we recommend in the size 425 - 15 is the 4.00/4.25 x 15 Excelsior.
- The Siata Amica 600 fitted 5.20 - 12 crossply tyres. We do however recommend fitting the radial alternative 125 - 12.
- The tyre we recommend in the size 125 - 12 is 125SR12 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN54, this also is available as the 125SR12 CINTURATO CN54 Whitewall.
- If you decide to keep the original crossply fitment however, the tyre we recommend for the size 5.20 - 12 5.20 x 12 Camac.
Siata Amica Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Siata Amica Tyres
History of the Siata Amica
The Siata Amica was Siata's first original design, production started in 1948 and ended in 1952. The stock Amica was powered by a Fiat 500cc engine but there was an optional 750cc engine available. The Amica was available as a two-seater spider (convertible) and as a coupe.