Talbot Samba Tyres
- The Talbot Samba typically fitted a 145 R13 tyre.
- Our recommended 145 is the 145HR13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67, it offers great performance and a classic tread pattern.
- The ideal inner tube for this is the Michelin 13CG inner tube.
- If you wanted a wider tyre on you Talbot Samba, a set of 155HR13 Michelin XAS FF is recommended by Longstone Tyres.
- These tyres would best fit an Michelin 13D inner tube.
Talbot Samba Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Talbot Samba
History of the Talbot Samba
Built between 1981-1986, the Talbot Samba was a supermini that was the only Talbot created by PSA Group alone without being inherited from the wreckage of Chrysler Europe. Based on the Peugeot 104, it was known for the time as being the most Economical car in Europe.