Renault Mona 4 Tyres
- According to our fitment guides, the early UY1 edition of the Mona 4 (or Monaquatre) fitted 12 - 45 Tyres.
- Our recommended crossply is the 11/12 x 45 Waymaster Thirty, and the recommended radial is the 12 x 45 Michelin DR.
- The ideal tube for a tyre of this size is the Michelin 18" C RET Central Valve innertube, or the Michelin 18/19CD RET Offset Valve innertube, depending on your wheel type.
- The YN2 edition, produced from 1934 fitted 475 - 18 Tyres.
- If you desire a crossply tyre we would suggest either the 4.75/5.00x18 Waymaster, or the 4.75/5.00 x 18 Excelsior. Both are good tyres offering period tread patterns.
- The Michelin 18/19CD RET Offset Valve innertube will be best suited to these tyres.
- For a radial tyre we would offer the 4.75/5.25 x 18 Michelin D.R. as the best option.
- The correct tube for a tyre of this size is the Michelin 17/18E innertube.
- The Mona Quatre fitted tube-type wheels, therefore innertubes are required for these wheels to function.
Renault Mona-Quatre Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Renault Mona-Quatre Tyres