- The 235/60-15 Pirelli P600 was original equipment on later Jaguar XJS.
- Jaguar XJS fitted 235/60 – 15 tyres from 1987 into the 1990s.
- 235/60 - 15 can also be described as: 235/60 x 15, 235/60 R 15 or 235/60 / 15.
- You should not fit an inner tube with a 235/60-15 tyre.
- We would suggest that the Pirelli P600 is the best Sports car tyre in the size 235/60-15.
- BF Goodrich Radial T/A also make a 235/60 – 15 with raised white letters, but this tyre only has an S speed rating.
Classic 235/60-15 Tyres
235/60 - 15 FAQ
A: The Pirelli 235/60 WR 15 P600 was OE on Jaguar XJS and is great value. ( Pirelli P5 was OE on earlier XJS)
A: we would suggest that the Pirelli P600 is a top quality tyre, and was OE on Jaguars later XJS.
A: back in the 1980s and 1990s the Pirelli 235/60 – 15 P600 was V speed rated. This same tyre now qualifies for a W speed rating so the original 235/60VR15 P600 is now called 235/60WR15 P600.