Alfa Romeo Sprint GT
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Tyres
- The Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT originally fitted the 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- In around 1969 Alpha Romeo moved onto 14" wheels, for which we recommend the 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- Often with these later Giulia Sprint GTs with 14" wheels, people want to fit a wider tyre. We would recommend against it for handling reasons. We believe Alfa knew best, however the best option for a wider tyre would be 185/70VR14 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN36.
- We recommend the PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ as the best tyre for the Alfa Romeo Sprint GT. If you are the proud owner of a Sprint GT then you will appreciate that it is a car that would benefit from a high-performance tyre with a period look.
- Our period fitment guides suggest that all Alfa Romeo cars fitted tube-type wheels in this era, Alfa Romeo Sprint GT innertubes are required for these wheels to properly function.
- For 155-15 Tyres the Michelin 15E is the correct innertube, for the 165-14 Tyres we offer the 14D innertube, and the 14E innertube if you fit 185/70-14 tyres.
Alfa Romeo Sprint GT Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alfa Romeo Sprint GT Tyres