ISO Rivolta Tyres
- ISO Rivolta IR300 185 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 .
- The 1967 ISO Rivolta S4 300 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 .
- ISO Rivolta S4 340 - 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 .
- ISO Rivolta IR 340 - 185 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 .
- ISO Rivolta Tyre pressures 30psi in the front and 34 psi in the rear.
- 205/70 R 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 is a low profile alternative to the 185VR15.
- 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 is a low profile alternative to 205VR15.
- The ideal inner tube for 185 R15 and 205/70 R15 tyres is the Michelin 15F Offset Valve inner tube.
- The ideal inner tube for 205 R15 and 215/70 R15 tyres is the Michelin 15/17H inner tube.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at €1,863.00 €1,552.50
Iso Rivolta Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Iso Rivolta Tyres
Iso Rivolta History
The motor company Iso Rivolta was initially named Isothermos and used to manufacture refrigeration units. The company was originally founded in Genoa in 1939 by Renzo Rivolta, an engineer.
Together with the engineer Giotto Bizzarrini, the designer Giorgetto Giugiaro and the body-experts of Bertone, Renzo Rivolta began developing the classic Iso Rivolta IR 300 an elegant 2 + 2 Coupé with well-balanced technical components and outstanding driving performance the 5.4L V8 Chevrolet Small Block engine came from General Motors in Detroit America and the braking system 4 disc brakes (just in case you wanted to stop) came from the large Jaguars of the time. This concept was maintained for almost all production cars of Iso.
Starting in 1971, Ford 351 Cleveland engines replaced the General Motors small block.
After the sudden death of Renzo Rivolta, his son Piero became the director of Iso Rivolta in 1966. Under his leadership, Iso built the limousine Fidia, "the fastest four seats on wheels" so the adverts said, with bodywork by Ghia. Iso Rivolta went bankrupt in 1974, only 1700 Iso Gran Turismos had been built in those ten years.