Ferrari 400i GT
Ferrari 400i GT Tyres
- Later Ferrari 400i after Chassis number 31727 ( around 1982) according to Michelin or Chassis 42705 (late 1982) according to the 400 Register, fit the 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX. Please check which wheels you have!
- If you desire inner tubes, the Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting tube for 215/70-15 Tyres.
- For the early Auto Fuel Injection Ferrari 400i (Automatic gearbox) 240/55VR415 Michelin TRX is recommended by Longstone Tyres. It was the original equipment tyre, and boasts great performance.
- Automatic gearbox Ferrari 400i tyre pressure recommendations for fuel injection cars – 215/70 R15 tyres 34psi & 240/55 R415 36psi.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at £1,680.00 £1,400.00
Ferrari 400i GT Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 400i GT Tyres
History of the Ferrari 400i GT
The 400i was modified at the end of 1982. Engine power was increased to 315 PS thanks to new camshaft profiles and exhaust headers. The interior was extensively updated, with new upholstery, door panels, centre console, and electrical switchgear. A smaller grille revealed the rectangular fog lights on the outside, and the venting on the engine hood was changed from silver to body colour. New, more stylish wing mirrors with a tiny Ferrari shield were installed. The rear panel was body-coloured rather than matte black, and foglamps were installed in the bumper.