Ferrari 250 GT Tour de France
Ferrari 250 GT Tour De France Tyres
- Predominantly the 250 GT TDF is now used for racing, so would have fitted Dunlop Racing tyres.
- In period the Tour De France would have fitted a set of 6.00-16 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA.
- The TDF 250 GT cars on 16" wheels fitted Borrani RW 3526.
- There is also the radial option of the 185 VR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- Also In period Borrani offered a RW 3598 with a 400mm rim so they could fit the new radial tyre technology 175 HR 400 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
Ferrari 250 GT Tour de France Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 250 GT Tour de France