TVR S Series
TVR S Series Tyres
- The TVR S came equipped as standard with 205/60-15 Tyres, of this size the best tyre available is the 205/60 WR 15 Michelin Pilot Primacy 3.
- However, we would suggest a set of 18/60 - 15 (215/55 R 15) Michelin TB15 tyres for the TVR S.
- The Michelin TB range provide a road legal motorsport tyre that offers outstanding levels of grip, perfect for the TVR in all applications; be it nipping to the shop or thrashing round a mountain side in Europe!
- None of these tyres can fit inner tubes.
- Standard tyre pressures for the TVR S are 21psi front and 24psi rear.
TVR S Series Recommended Tyres
Other Options for TVR S Series Tyres
History of the TVR S Series
Built between 1986-1994, the S series was the first major development for Peter Wheeler as head of the company and the turning point in TVR's fortunes. There were 2,604 S series made in total, with 410 of these being the later V8S version.