Lamborghini Jarama Tyres
- Our recommendation for the Jarama GT (1970-1972) is the 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX.
- The Jarama 400 GT is best fitted with 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12.
- The Lamborghini Jarama S, or Jarama GTS (1973 - 1976) also fitted 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12.
- The Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting inner tube for the tyres.
- Lamborghini Jarama tyre pressures – 35psi front & 38psi rear.
- Lamborghini Jarama GTS – 36psi front & 41psi rear.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at £1,680.00 £1,400.00
Lamborghini Jarama Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Lamborghini Jarama Tyres
History of the Lamborghini Jarama
What are the original tyres for a Lamborghini Jarama?
The first Lamborghini Jarama GT fitted 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX. The latter Jarama 400 GT fitted 215/70VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN12, Lamborghini also fitted 215/70VR15 CN12 to the Jarama S or jarama 400 GTS.
There are a variety of other tyres available in the correct size for the Jarama but we would suggest sticking to the Pirelli Cinturato CN12 as that is the tyre our friend Ferruccio Lamborghini liked on his jarama.