Ferrari 308 GTS
Ferrari 308 GTS tyres
- The first 308 GTS Ferrari wore 205/70VR14 Michelin XWX tyres. The highest spec tyres of the period.
- Suggested Ferrari 308GTS tyre pressures for 14” tyres:- 28psi front and 35psi rear.
- You could also fit 205/70VR14 Pirelli CN36.
- Later evolutions of the 308 GTS fitted 220/55VR390 TRX. You may have these 390mm wheels in which case you must fit TRX tyres.
- Later Ferrari also offered 16” wheels, in which case 205/55YR16 Pirelli P7 (33psi) & on the rear 225/50YR16 P7 (33psi).
Ferrari 308 GTS Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 308 GTS