Ford Model T
- The first Model T Ford fitted 30X3 on the front and 30X3.5 on the rear. We suggest the Wards Riverside.
- Up until 1914 the Tin Lizzie fitted all white tyres. Sadly we do not stock an all white tyre for these cars but we may be able to supply some so please phone 00 44 1302 711123
- The Canadian made cars, and some export Model T Fords fitted the same size 30 X 3½ tyres front and rear, and all the US Model T’s followed suit from 1918. We suggest fitting 30 X 3.5 Wards Riverside.
- From 1924 Baloon Tyres were offered in the size 4.40X21. we would suggest the 440/450X21 Lucas. We have these tyres fitted on a Model A Ford and they are great.
- We would suggest that 600X20 Lucas are excellent tyres for the Ford Model T truck.
- Model T Ford Tyre pressures should never be less than 60 psi with the beaded edge tyres and 32 psi with 440/40X21 tyres.
- For information on fitting Model A Ford Tyres please follow this link to some short films we have made about fitting beaded edge tyres.
- Model T Ford inner tubes -we would suggest the best inner tube is 760X90 RET reinforced Michelin. However our Long Central Valve inner Model T Inner tube is great value.
Ford Model Tyres
- Set of 2 30x3 1/2 and 2 30x3 Wards Riverside + Tubes
Starting at $1,006.32 $838.60
Recommended Ford Model T Tyres
Other Options for Ford Model T
It could be that these early Model T's could be driving around with some all white tyres with dirt from the road looking the way they did 100 years ago.