Maserati Sebring Tyres
- The original equipment tyre for the Maserati Sebring 1 tyres were 185 VR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- For these early 16” Maserati Sebring the 16 F RET Michelin is the ideal innertube.
- In 1964/1965 the later Sebring 2 fitted 15” wheels with the 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72.
- For these later Sebring cars on 15” wheels we suggest Michelin 15/17H innertubes.
- Due to availability many of these cars over the years have fitted 215/70 VR 15 tyres, but the 205 VR 15 is correct and better suited to the wheels, we do not recommend this.
- Maserati Sebring tyre pressures - 33psi front and 38psi rear.
Maserati Sebring Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Maserati Sebring Tyres
Sebring Tyres Manual
History of the Maserati Sebring
The Maserati Sebring was a two-door 2+2 coupé produced by Maserati between 1962 and 1968. The Sebring, which was based on the Maserati 3500, was aimed at the American Gran Turismo market and was named after Maserati's 1957 racing win at the 12 Hours of Sebring. Vignale constructed a single two-seat spyder in 1963, but it was sadly never produced.
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Maserati Sebring. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
Wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at [email protected]
Click the link for Series 1 Maserati Sebring Borrani wheels.
Click the link for Series 2 Maserati Sebring Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge