Maserati Sebring Tyres
- The original equipment tyre for the Maserati Sebring 1 tyres were 185 VR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 .
- For these early 16” Maserati Sebring we recommend the 16 F RET Michelin inner tubes.
- In 1964/1965 the later Sebring 2 fitted 15” wheels with the 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 .
- For these later Sebring cars on 15” wheels we suggest Michelin 15/17H Offset Valveinner tubes.
- Due to availability many of these cars over the years have fitted 215/70VR15 tyres, but the 205VR15 is correct and better suited to the wheels, we do not recommend this.
- Maserati Sebring tyre pressures - 33psi front and 38psi rear.
Maserati Sebring Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Maserati Sebring