Maserati Sebring Tyres
- The first Maserati Sebring 1 tyres were 185VR16 Pirelli Cinturato CA67.
- For these early 16” Maserati Sebring tyres we recommend 16 F RET Michelin inner tubes.
- In 1964/1965 the later Sebring 2 fitted 15” wheels and 205VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN72.
- These later Sebring cars on 15” wheels we suggest 15/17 H13 Michelin inner tubes.
- Because of availability many of these cars over the year have fitted 215/70VR15 tyres, but the 205VR15 is correct and more suited to the wheels.
- Maserati Sebring tyre pressures 33psi front and 38psi rear.
Maserati Sebring Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Maserati Sebring