Lamborghini Miura Tyres
- The Lamborghini Miura originally fitted at first a 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 front and rear.
- When 70% profile tyres came out in 1969 the Miura switched to 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 .
- The Miura then moved on to fitting 215/70 R 15 front and 225/70VR15 on the rear. Michelin make these tyres in their XWX tread pattern which is an excellent period tyre, so for these cars we recommend 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX on the Front and 225/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX on the rear.
- The Michelin 15/17H will be the best fitting inner tube for these tyres.
- The Lamborghini Miura SV originally fitted the PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN12 215/70VR15 on the Front and 255/60 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12 on the Rear. Fortunately for Muira owners these tyres are currently being made again by PIRELLI and are in stock.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at $2,268.00 $1,890.00
Lamborghini Miura Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Lamborghini Miura Tyres
Not only was the Miura P400 ground breaking it was also incredibly beautiful and fast! Capable of 170 mph. Lamborghini never found it necessary to change the Miuras engine size of 3929 cc but as they developed the Miura the P400 was given extra horsepower producing 370BHP then in 1971 the Lamborghini Miura P400SV was produced and kicked out an amazing 385bhp! In total 775 Lamborghini Miuras were produced and the last one rolled out of the factory in 1973.
The Lamborghini Miura paved the way for sports cars as we now know them!
Lamborghini Miura Wheels
If you require new Borrani wire wheels for your Lamborghini Miura then please click here for information on Borrani wire wheels.