Ferrari 348 on 215/50R17 Pirelli P-Zero Assimetrico Tyres
Ferrari 348 Tyres
- The first Ferrari 348tb and 348ts from 1989 to 1993 fitted 215/50R17 Pirelli P-Zero Assimetrico on the front and 255/45R17 P-Zero Assimetrico on the rear.
- Suggested tyre pressures for the Ferrari 348ts tyres and the 348tb tyres would be 35psi in the front and 38psi rear.
- The Ferrari 348GTB and 348 GTS also fitted the same Pirelli P-Zero Assimetrico tyres, and maintained the same tyre pressures as the earlier Ferrari 348.
- The Ferrari 348 Spider tyres were the same Pirelli fitment as the earlier models with slightly lower 34psi rear tyre pressure.
- Some Ferrari 348 were fitted with 17” Bridgestone RE 71.
- Often people like to change the wheels of their 348 to fit the 18” Ferrari 355 wheels with 225/40R18 Pirelli P-Zero Direzionale front and 265/40R18 Pirelli P-Zero Assimetrico Rear.
- Ferrari did However also produce 50 of the 348 GT Competizioni road going cars with the 18” 225/40 R18 and 265/40 R18 PIRELLI P-ZERO System tyres as well.
Ferrari 348 Tyre Pressure
Ferrari 348 Recommended Tyres