Bentley Series 1, 2 & 3
Bentley Series 1/2/3 Tyres
- Original equipment tyres for the Bentley S1, S2 or S3 were crossply; predominantly the 820 H 15 Dunlop Fort WH4, which is sadly no longer manufactured. We now recommend the 820 H 15 Avon Turbospeed as the best crossply tyre.
- White wall crossply tyres were also an option. We offer the 8.20 x 15 General Whitewall as a good choice for these circumstances.
- Often people like to run these cars on radial tyres. The 235/75 TR 15 Galaxy Whitewall is a good option.
- Bentley S series Tyres pressures are 24psi front & 29psi rear. However with radial tyres we would suggest 34psi front & 38psi rear.
- Because these cars do not have a safety rib on their wheel we recommend fitting Michelin 15/17H Offset Valve Inner Tube.
Bentley Series 1, 2 & 3 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Bentley Series 1, 2 & 3 Tyres
Radial tyres for the Bentley S1, S2 & S3
Today because Bentley S1, S2 & S3 cars find themselves spending so much time on modern dual carriageways these days most people tend to want to fit a radial tyre. The 235/75r15 tyre, is the closest we can get to the correct size, these tyres dramatically diminish the wandering at cruising speeds. As a pleasant bonus fitting radials will dramatically improve the miles you can expect to get out of your Bentley S series tyres.