Toyota Hilux Classic Tyres
1974 Toyota Hilux
- The Toyota Hilux until 2005 fitted 205-16 classic tyres.
- Michelin have developed a fantastic tyre for classic 4x4s, the 205 R 16 Michelin X M+S. Utilising its deep and well-defined tread to provide high performance off-road and using its strong flexible carcass, The 205-16 X M+S allows for a comfortable ride in all-terrain, including standard road use.
- The Michelin 15/17H is the innertube that we suggest for this tyre.
- The Toyota Hilux Surf/4Runner fitted 275/60 - 15 tyres which unfortunately are not made by any classic tyre manufacturers.
- The Hilux up until 1983 used a standard tyre pressure of 26 Psi front and rear. The full load tyre pressure recommendation is 34 Psi in the front and 46 Psi in the rear.
- The Hilux post-1984 used a standard tyre pressure of 24 Psi in the front and 34Psi in the rear. The full load tyre pressure recommendation is 29 Psi in the front and 34 Psi in the rear.
- For fitment and pressure information regarding aftermarket customised models such as the Trekker or Trailblazer, please contact us either by phone: +44 (0) 1302 711 123 or email us at [email protected].
Toyota Hilux Recommended Tyres