1966 Austin A110 Westminster 2912cc
Austin A99/A110 Tyres
- The Austin A99 and Austin A110 originally fitted 640 - 15 Tyres, but can easily fit tyres in the 180-15 and 185-15 Tyres sizes.
- If you want light steering then the 180 HR 15 Michelin XAS is suggested by Longstone Tyres.
- Offering great all-round performance as well as being a correct period tyre the 185 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 is an excellent choice and is also available with great offers for sets of 4 and 5.
- Our period tyre fitment and Innertube Guides state that the A110 Westminster was released on tubeless wheels, if you own one of these lovely old cars please get in touch so that we can make our pages more accurate and useful.
- With 185 - 15 tyres the Michelin 15F is the correct Austin A99-A110 innertube, and the Michelin 15E is the best fit for the 180 15 Michelin XAS tyres.
- For more information on innertubes, see our innertube page.
Austin A99-A110 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Austin A99-A110 Tyres