1953 Ferrari 375 MM
Ferrari 375 MM Tyres
- The Ferrari 375 road cars would have fitted 6.00-16 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA as standard.
- A 185 VR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 is the ideal radial tyre option for a 375.
- The Michelin 16F innertube will be the best fit.
- If your Ferrari 375 has 15” wheels we suggest 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 & Michelin 15/17 H innertubes.
- Ferrari's of this era ran tube-type wheels with innertubes. Innertubes are needed for these wheels even if you have tubeless tyres. Tubes are also required if you have wire wheels.
- See below for Borrani Wire Wheels.
1954 Ferrari 375 MM
Ferrari 375 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 375 Tyres