1963 Osca 1600 GT 2 Von Fissore
Osca 1600 Classic Tyres
- The Osca 1600, 1600 TC, and the 1600 G.T. fitted 155 - 15 radial tyres.
- The tyre we recommend in the size 155 - 15 is the 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- If you would like to fit whitewall tyres to your Osca 1600, we have the 155 HR 15 Galaxy Whitewall.
- The innertube we suggest fitting for 155 - 15 tyres is the Michelin 15E.
- The Osca 1600 Sport fitted 5.00 - 15 in the front and 5.60 - 15 in the rear. Unfortunately no classic tyre manufacturers make a matching set of 5.00 - 15 or 5.60 - 15.
Osca 1600 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Osca 1600 Tyres
History of the Osca 1600
The Osca 1600 GT was the first road car built by Osca and also the first to be built by the Maserati brothers. The car debuted at the 1961 Turin Motor Show with bodywork by Touring of Milan while some other models were made with bodywork by Carrozzeria Touring Superleggera. The car was powered by a DOHC 1.5L straight 4 engine and gave a top speed of 127 MPH.