Alfa Romeo Giulietta Tyres
Alfa Romeo Guilietta
- We recommend the 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 or the earlier 155 TR 15 Michelin X as the best tyres for these early Classic Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
- Towards the end of the 1970's Alfa developed a new series of Giulietta (116). For these cars we recommend the 165 HR 13 Michelin XAS FF or the 185/70 VR 13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36.
- For information on the ideal tyre pressures see our tyre pressures guide.
- The larger estate version of the Giulietta, the Gardinetta, fitted the 165 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- The 155 R15 and 165 R15 tyres are best fit with Michelin 15E inner tubes.
- 165 R13 tyres would best fit an Michelin 13D inner tube.
- 185 R13 tyres would best fit a Michelin 13E inner tube.
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alfa Romeo Giulietta Tyres
|Year||Model||Tyre Recommendation||Tyre Pressure Front||Tyre Pressure Rear|
Giulietta Sprint Speciale
Giulietta Spider Veloce
Giulietta SZ (Sprint Zagato)
Giulietta Sprint Veloce
History of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta
From 1954 to 1965, the Alfa Romeo Giulietta (series 750 and 101) was a subcompact car produced by the Italian automaker Alfa Romeo.
The Giulietta Sprint, the first Giulietta vehicle, was debuted in late 1954 as a coupe. In the spring of 1955, a saloon was introduced, and in the middle of 1955, the open two-seat Giulietta Spider with convertible bodywork by Pininfarina was introduced.
Carrozzeria Colli also produced a Giulietta estate version known as the Giulietta Promiscua. There were just 91 of them manufactured. Weekendina estate cars were also produced by Carrozzeria Boneschi.
Alfa Romeo employed a light alloy cylinder block and alloy cylinder head with dual overhead camshafts in the Giulietta's twin-cam engine, which was a straight 4 1290 cc. The original Giulietta engine generated 53 horsepower in the saloon and 80 horsepower in the Giulietta Sprint. Later sporty variants, such as the Giulietta Sprint Speciale and the Giulietta Sprint Zagato, would have 100 horsepower.
Borrani Wheels for a Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Borrani wheels are still available for your Alfa Romeo Giulietta. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Alfa Romeo Giulietta Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at email@example.com.
Alfa Romeo Giulietta wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Borrani can now supply the R1-257 Turbo bi-metal wheel for the Alfa Romeo Giulietta, with a light alloy rim and steel centre painted in either silver, red or green.
Borrani has been a famous name worldwide since 1922, its wire wheels being standard equipment on the most prestigious racing and luxury cars. Even as wire wheels faded from fashion, manufacturers still looked to Borrani to supply top quality, handcrafted, aluminium rimmed wheels such as the CABO, TURBO and DIAL.
The R1-257 has a 4.50x15 rim, ET 38 mm and 4 x 4.25 bolt pattern and is available with Borrani silver-painted centre and polished alloy rim as standard finish. This wheel is suitable for every model of Giulia and Giulietta with both disc or drum brakes.
Click the link for Alfa Romeo Giulietta Borrani wheels.
Alfa Romeo wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge