Alfa Romeo Giulietta Tyres
Alfa Romeo Guilietta
The PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ was the tyre originally fitted to the Alfa Romeo Giulietta and is being produced today by PIRELLI for Longstone Tyres
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta tyres for a standard car as recommended by Longstone Tyres. We recommend the 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 or the later 155HR15 Michelin XAS as the best tyres for these early Classic Alfa Romeo Giulietta.
- Towards the end of the 1970's Alfa developed a new series of Giulietta (116). For these cars we recommend the Michelin 165HR13 XAS or the 185/70VR13 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN36.
- Our suggested tyre preasure chart is below the products below.
- The larger estate version of the Giulietta, the Gardinetta, fitted the 165HR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67.
Alfa Romeo Giulietta Tyres Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alfa Romeo Giulietta Tyres
Giulietta Tyres Pressure Recommendation
|Year||Model||Tyre Recommendation||Tyre Pressure Front||Tyre Pressure Rear|
Giulietta Sprint Speciale
Giulietta Spider Veloce
Giulietta SZ (Sprint Zagato)
Giulietta Sprint Veloce
History of the Alfa Romeo Giulietta
The Alfa Romeo Giulietta (series 750 and 101) was a subcompact car manufactured by the Italian car maker Alfa Romeo from 1954 to 1965.
The first Giulietta model was a coupe, the Giulietta Sprint, introduced in late 1954. This was followed by a saloon in spring 1955 and in mid 1955, the open two-seat Giulietta Spider, featuring convertible bodywork by Pininfarnia was introduced.
Carrozzeria Colli also made Giulietta estate variant called Giulietta Promiscua. There were only 91 examples of this produced. Carrozzeria Boneschi also made a few estate car examples called Weekendina.
The Giulietta used an Alfa Romeo twin cam engine which was a straight 4 1290 cc, Alfa Romeo used a light alloy cylinder block and alloy cylinder head with twin overhead camshafts. The original Giulietta engine produced a power output of 53 bhp in the saloon and 80 bhp in the Giulietta Sprint. This was to be increased to 100 bhp in later sporting models such as the Giulietta Sprint Speciale and the Giulietta Sprint Zagato.
Borrani Wheels for a Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Borrani wheels are still available for your Alfa Romeo Giulietta. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Alfa Romeo Giulietta Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at email@example.com.
Alfa Romeo Giulietta wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Borrani can now supply the R1-257 Turbo bi metal wheel for the Alfa Romeo Giulietta, with a light alloy rim and steel centre painted in either silver, red or green.
Borrani has been a famous name worldwide since 1922, its wire wheels being standard equipment on the most prestigious racing and luxury cars. Even as wire wheels faded from fashion, manufacturers still looked to Borrani to supply top quality, hand crafted, aluminium rimmed wheels such as the CABO, TURBO and DIAL.
The R1-257 has a 4.50x15 rim, ET 38 mm and 4 x 4.25 bolt pattern and is available with Borrani silver painted centre and polished alloy rim as standard finish. This wheel is suitable for every model of Giulia and Giulietta with both disc or drum brakes
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge