Ferrari 330 America
Ferrari 330 Tyres
- Ferrari 330 America came fitted with 6.5”X15 RW3801 Borrani wheels as standard.
- Ferrari in 1963 were a little inconsistent, and they could have easily fitted a different wheel.
- The 185 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 is the correct tyre for a Ferrari 330 America, we would suggest it is also the best handling.
- Some Ferrari 330 America owners may fit a wider 205/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX . XWX are great tyres, but the steering will not be a fast and precise on the wider tyre.
- Wire wheels need inner tubes. We suggest the Michelin 15F is the best inner tube for a Ferrari 330 America.
Ferrari 330 America Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 330 America
Ferrari 330 America Tyres
The first 330 America came fitted with 15X6.5” Borrani wheels and fitted the same 185VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CA67 that were fitted to the earlier 250GT/E. However it soon moved on to the new 205VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN72 on 7” wide Borrani wheels in 1964 with the introduction of the new model the 330GT 2+2.
A: The 4 litre 330 America fitted RW3801 6.5”wide 15” aluminium rimmed wire Ruote Borrani Milano wheels. Like the 250 GTE 2+2 before it they fitted 185VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CA67 tyres.
A: Yes. Because these Ferrari of the early 1960s fitted Borrani wire wheels they need inner tubes. Inner tubes should be fitted into all wire wheels.