1955 Lagonda 3 Litre Drophead Coupe
- Between 1953-1958 the Lagonda 3-Litre fitted 600 - 16 crossply tyres.
- The 6.00-16 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA is the best crossply tyre for a late '50s 3 litre Lagonda.
- The other brilliant alternative would be the radial 185 VR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- The 3-Litre fitted tube-type wheels throughout its production. Innertubes are required for this car.
- The best innertube for these 16" tyres is Michelin 16F reinforced innertube.
3-Litre Lagonda Tyres
- In the '50s Pirelli made the Stella Bianca which was the go-to performance crossply tyre for many European sports car manufacturers, today it is the highest speciation crossply in that size, and handles superbly.
- As a Radial alternative, David Brown Aston Martin works fitted Pirelli Cinturato to their Feltham cars, and that would still be the best option today.
3-Litre Lagonda Recommended Tyres
Other Options for 3-Litre Lagonda Tyres