Ferrari 365 GT 2+2
365 GT 2 + 2 Tyres Video
Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Tyres
- When the first of the 365 GT 2+ 2 cars came out Ferrari were still fitting 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 tyres onto the 7” wide RW3812 Borrani wheels, which would still be the tyre of choice today for these early cars.
- The best available 205-15 tyre is the 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72. If it's ride comfort you are looking for the CN72 will always deliver.
- During the production of the 365 GT 2 + 2 Ferrari moved their cars over to a 7.5" wide RW4075 wheels to take advantage of the new low profile tyre technology by fitting a 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX .
- There is one inch (24mm) difference in overall diameter in these tyres, so it is worth considering this when choosing a tyre.
- Both sizes of tyre will be best suited to the Michelin 15/17H inner tube.
- If you have an early car and the wheel arches look a little empty, then switch to a 205-15 tyre, which will also give longer gearing and a more comfortable ride.
- If you think your car might benefit from a lower stance and a more firm ride switch to the 215/70. In this size we would suggest the 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX (original equipment on some models) or 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at $2,268.00 $1,890.00
- Set of 2 215/70 WR 15 & 225/70 WR 15 Pirelli Stelvio + Tubes
Starting at $3,276.00 $2,730.00
Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Tyres
History of the Ferrari 365
The Ferrari 365 was Ferrari's large front-engine, rear-wheel-drive 2- and 2+2-seater grand tourer line. Introduced at the 1966 Geneva Motor Show, it replaced the 330 and 500 Superfast.