Ferrari 365 GT 2+2
Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Tyres
365 GT 2 + 2 Tyres Video
- When the first of the 365 GT 2+ 2 cars came out Ferrari were still fitting 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 tyres onto the 7” wide RW3812 Borrani Wheels, which would still be the tyre of choice today for these early cars.
- The best available 205 - 15 tyre is the 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72. If it's ride comfort you are looking for the CN72 will always deliver.
- During the production of the 365 GT 2 + 2 Ferrari moved their cars over to a 7.5" wide RW4075 wheels to take advantage of the new low profile tyre technology by fitting a 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX.
- There is one inch (24mm) difference in overall diameter in these tyres, so it is worth considering this when choosing a tyre.
- Both sizes of tyre will be best suited to the Michelin 15/17H inner tube.
- If you have an early car and the wheel arches look a little empty, then switch to 205-15 Tyres, which will also give longer gearing and a more comfortable ride.
- If you think your car might benefit from a lower stance and a more firm ride switch to the 215/70-15 Tyres. In this size we would suggest the 215/70 WR 15 Michelin XWX (original equipment on some models) or 215/70 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN12.
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at £1,680.00 £1,400.00
Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Tyres
History of the Ferrari 365
The Ferrari 365 was a big front-engine, rear-wheel-drive two- and two-plus-two-seater grand tourer line produced by Ferrari. It superseded the 330 and 500 Superfast and was first shown at the 1966 Geneva Motor Show. In 1967, the 365 GT 2+2 surpassed the 330 GT 2+2 as the most popular 365 version. The rear suspension of the 365 GT 2+2 is independent, as opposed to the 330 GT 2+2's live rear axle on leaf springs.
The 365 GT 2+2 was a luxury car that had leather seats, power steering and braking, electric windows, and optional air conditioning. It quickly became the company's best-selling model, with around 800 units produced over four years, 52 of which were right-hand drive.
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are available for your Ferrari 365 GT 2+2. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
wire wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge