Renault Vivastella Tyres
- The Renault Vivastella came fitted with crossply 650/700 - 17 Tyres. Our recommended crossply for the Vivastella is either the 7.00 x 17 Firestone or the 7.00 x 17 Ensign B5.
- We also have a whitewall option available in the 6.00/6.50 x 17 Firestone Whitewall.
- Radial tyres offer better performance and an improved driving experience on modern high-speed carriageways than a crossply.
- Our recommended radial is the 6.50/7.00 x 17 Michelin D.R.
- The recommended inner tubing for a tyre of this size is the Michelin 17/18H inner tube.
Renault Vivastella Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Renault Vivastella Tyres
History of the Renault Vivastella
The Renault Vivastella was a luxury automobile made by Renault from 1929 to 1939. It was launched in October 1928. The car was revised many times, even by Renault standards in the 1930s. This is made more complicated by the fact that the Renault catalogue commonly listed two succeeding generations of the model simultaneously, but the Vivastella occupied a position in the manufacturer's line-up just below the slightly longer Renault Reinastella. Stella means star in Latin, and viva means live long.