Alpine Renault A310
Renault Alpine A310 Tyres
- The Alpine Renault A310 1600 was equipped with 165 HR 13 Michelin XAS FF (front) and 185 HR 13 Michelin XAS FF (rear).
- In July 1976 the Alpine A310 V6 fitted wider wheels and 185/70 R 13 Michelin XDX and 205/70VR13 XDX.
- Longstone suggests the Michelin 13F inner tube as the best fitting tube for these tyres.
- Inner tubes are a requirement for most radial tyres, but they can still be a good option compared to going tubeless. For more information, see our inner tube guide.
- From July 1980 the V6 version fitted 190/55 VR 340 Michelin TRX tyres (front) and the 220/55 VR 365 Michelin TRX tyres (rear) as standard.
- From July 1983 the A310 V6 GT Boulogne and A310 V6 Pack GT fitted 205/50 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 and 285/40 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7.
Alpine Renault A310 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alpine Renault A310 Tyres
History of the Alpine Renault A310
Alpine, located in Dieppe, was formerly an independent firm specialising in quicker Renaults before becoming a Renault subsidiary, winning the 1973 Monte Carlo Rally and World Rally Championship with the Alpine A110. The Alpine A310 was the replacement, first powered by a modified 17TS/Gordini four-cylinder engine that was still rear-mounted. The highest power output is 125 horsepower thanks to the use of two twin-barrel 45 DCOE Weber carburettors.