Alpine Renault A310
1981-1984 Alpine A310 V6
Renault Alpine A310 Tyres
- The Alpine Renault A310 1600 was equipped with 165 HR 13 Michelin XAS FF (front) and 185 HR 13 Michelin XAS FF (rear).
- For 165 HR 13 Renault Alpine A310 tyres the Michelin 13D innertube would be the tube of choice, and 185 HR 13 tyres would be better suited to Michelin 13E innertubes.
- In July 1976 the Alpine A310 V6 fitted wider wheels and 185/70 R 13 Michelin XDX and 205/70VR13 XDX.
- Longstone suggests the Michelin 13F as the best fitting Alpine Renault A310 innertube for these tyres.
- From July 1980 the V6 version fitted 190/55 VR 340 Michelin TRX tyres (front) and the 220/55 VR 365 Michelin TRX tyres (rear) as standard.
- Tyres with a profile below 70% (e.g 190/55 VR 340 Michelin TRX) should not fit innertubes.
- From July 1983 the A310 V6 GT Boulogne and A310 V6 Pack GT fitted 205/50 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 and 285/40 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7.
Alpine Renault A310 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alpine Renault A310 Tyres
History of the Alpine Renault A310
Alpine, located in Dieppe, was formerly an independent firm specialising in quicker Renaults before becoming a Renault subsidiary, winning the 1973 Monte Carlo Rally and World Rally Championship with the Alpine A110. The Alpine A310 was the replacement, first powered by a modified 17TS/Gordini four-cylinder engine that was still rear-mounted. The highest power output is 125 horsepower thanks to the use of two twin-barrel 45 DCOE Weber carburettors.