Alfa Romeo Spider 1750-2000
Alfa Romeo 1750 - 2000 Spider Tyres
- The Alfa Romeo Spider 1750/2000 would perform best on a set of 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 providing both excellent grip and comfort.
- The 165 HR 14 Michelin XAS is another top quality tyre in the 165 - 14 size.
- The Alfa Romeo Spider 1750-2000 innertube we would offer for these tyres is the Michelin 14D. Our period fitment guides suggest Pre 1982 Alfa Romeo fitted wheels that used innertubes.
- 185/70 VR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 is a good option for people who want wider tyres. The CN36 is a low-profile tyre designed to suit an earlier chassis.
- The late S4 Alfa 2000 Spider fitted power steering to fit either 185/70R14 Cinturato CN36 or 195/60R15 tyres, in this size we offer the 195/60 VR 15 Michelin Pilot Primacy 3.
- It is worth noting these wider tyres were fitted in conjunction with power steering and these cars weren’t as good handling as the earlier non-power-steering cars with thinner tyres.
- Tyres with a profile below 70% (e.g 195/60 VR 15 Michelin Pilot Primacy 3) should not fit innertubes.
Alfa Spider 1750
Alfa Romeo Spider 1750-2000 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alfa Romeo Spider 1750-2000 Tyres