Lancia Ardea Tyres
Lancia Ardea 1939–1953
- It is extremely difficult to find detail about Lancia Ardea Tyres. If anyone has detail please let us know.
- The Lancia Ardea fitted 400mm wheels. The first models would have fitted crossply tyres.
- Lancia Ardea Series 4 would fit a 145 R 400 Michelin X.
- Innertubes must be fitted to these wheels. We would suggest fitting the Michelin 16E innertubes in 145 R400 tyres.
- Here is the only information we have about Lancia Ardea Tyre pressures.
Lancia Ardea Promiscuetta
Lancia Ardea Recommended Tyres
Lancia Ardea Prima
History of the Lancia Ardea
The Lancia Ardea was a compact family automobile manufactured by the Italian automaker Lancia between 1939 and 1953. It was said to have the smallest V4 engine ever sold in a compact family car under its very tiny hood. Nearly 23,000 Ardeas were standard-bodied saloons, however between 1940 and 1942, roughly 500 Ardeas were made with longer bodywork and a squared-off rear compartment for use as taxis in Rome. Following the war, over 8,500 commercial Ardea modifications known as 'furgoncini' (light van variants) and 'camioncini' (car-based light trucks) were constructed. The Ardea III, introduced in 1948, was the first mass-produced automobile with a 5-speed manual transmission. Ardea was called after either the town of Ardea (Lazio) or the Via Ardeatina, a Roman route running from Ardea to Rome.
Lancia Ardea FAQ
A: Generally speaking, we cover nearly all the correct tyres for any car. However, the Lancia Ardea is proving tricky. We do have a recommendation for the series 4 Ardea fitting 145R400 tyres. If anyone has any more details about tyre fitment for the Ardea please let us know.
A: Currently we have been unable to find any fitment and tyre pressure details for the Lancia Ardea, so if you have any data please share it with us.