1949-1952 Lancia Ardea MK4
Lancia Ardea Tyres
- It is extremely difficult to find detail about Lancia Ardea Tyres. If anyone has detail please let us know.
- The Lancia Ardea fitted 400mm wheels. The first models would have fitted crossply tyres.
- Lancia Ardea Series 4 would fit a 145 R 400 Michelin X.
- We would suggest fitting the Michelin 16E innertubes in 145 R400 tyres.
- Here is the only information we have about Lancia Ardea Tyre pressures.
Lancia Ardea Promiscuetta
Lancia Ardea Recommended Tyres
History of the Lancia Ardea
The Lancia Ardea was a compact family automobile manufactured by the Italian automaker Lancia between 1939 and 1953. It was said to have the smallest V4 engine ever sold in a compact family car under its very tiny hood. Nearly 23,000 Ardeas were standard-bodied saloons, however between 1940 and 1942, roughly 500 Ardeas were made with longer bodywork and a squared-off rear compartment for use as taxis in Rome. Following the war, over 8,500 commercial Ardea modifications known as 'furgoncini' (light van variants) and 'camioncini' (car-based light trucks) were constructed. The Ardea III, introduced in 1948, was the first mass-produced automobile with a 5-speed manual transmission. Ardea was called after either the town of Ardea (Lazio) or the Via Ardeatina, a Roman route running from Ardea to Rome.
A: Generally speaking, we cover nearly all the correct tyres for any car. However, the Lancia Ardea is proving tricky. We do have a recommendation for the series 4 Ardea fitting 145R400 tyres. If anyone has any more details about tyre fitment for the Ardea please let us know.
A: Currently we have been unable to find any fitment and tyre pressure details for the Lancia Ardea, so if you have any data please share it with us.