- Inner tube for ER/70-15: Michelin 15F Offset Valve Tube.
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for ER/70 - 15: Rim Tape 14" - 17".
- ER/70 VR 15 tyres were original equipment on many classic from 1968.
- The series 3 E type Jaguar with power steering fitted Dunlop ER/70-15 Dunlop SP Sport, as did the first XJ6.
- 205/70 VR15 is the modern description for ER/70VR15.
- Using the letter description such as ER/70-15 was the early description for low profile radial tyres.
- In the late 1970s when the description ER/70-15 was obsolete Jaguar moved is XJ Saloons and XJS onto 205/70 WR 15 Pirelli P5.
- ER/70 - 15 can also be described as: ER/70 R 15 or ER/70 x 15.
Classic ER/70-15 Tyres
ER/70-15 Inner Tubes
The Dunlop ER/70VR15 SP Sport Aquajet is the only tyre called ER/70 VR 15. However we would suggest that the Pirelli 205/70 R15 is a better tyre for classic Jaguar such as the XJ6 and XJS. However we would recommend the 205/70VR15 Michelin XWX or 205/70R15 Pirelli CN12 for earlier none Jaguar classic cars.
There are cheaper 205/70 – 15 tyres, which is exactly the same as an ER/70 – 15 tyre. However we would suggest if it is for a XJ6 or XJS then the 205/70WR15 Pirelli P5 is great value for an original equipment Jaguar tyre.