Bristol 410 Tyres
Bristol 410 1968–1969
- The original tyres for a Bristol 410 was a 6.70-15 Crossply tyre.
- Our Crossply suggestion for a 410 is the 670 H 15 Avon Turbospeed.
- Radial tyres we would suggest the 185-15 size is safest. As a 185R15 will definitely fit all Bristol 410 bodies.
- If you need an innertube for a 185R15 tyre we suggest the Michelin 15F.
- Some 410 owners like a taller tyre. Bristol are all bespoke, so some 410 cannot fit the taller 205-15 that was fitted to the Bristol 411.
- For the 411 we suggest the 205 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN72 but it may well not fit your Bristol 410.
- The Michelin 15/17H innertube should provide the best experience for tyres of this type.
Bristol 410 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Bristol 410 Tyres
History of the Bristol 410
Built from 1968-1969 the Bristol 410 featured only minor styling improvements from the Bristol's before, aiming for a slightly more aerodynamic body. The wheel size also changed down to 15", making the 205 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN72 the tyre to fit as opposed to the 185 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CA67 that the Bristol 407-409 fitted.