125 R15 Tyres
Citroen 2CV on 125 R15 Michelin X Whitewall Tyres
- 125 R15 is the tyre size fitted to Citroen 2CV after 1959, before that they fitted 125 R400 Tyres.
- The 125 R15 Michelin X or 125R400 Michelin X were an integral part of the 2CV’s chassis design.
- The best 125 R15 tyre would be the 125SR15 Michelin X.
- Michelin also make a 125 SR 15 X White Wall tyre.
- Inner tube for 125 R15: Michelin 15CB Offset Valve Tube.
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 125 R15: Rim Tape 14" - 17".
- 125 R15 can also be described as: 125/80 R 15, 125 x 15, 125/80 - 15 or 125 R 15.
Classic 125 R15 Tyres
125 R15 Inner Tubes
125 R15 Tyres FAQ
A: We would suggest that the 125 R15 Michelin X is the best tyre in the size 125 R15. The Citroen 2CV was designed to driven on this tyre. It is an important part of the Chassis design.
A: 125 R15 is the correct tyre for the little air-cooled 2 cylinder Citroen cars 2CV. Ami 6 and Citroen Dyane.