195/65 R15 Tyres
- A 195/65 R15 tyre should not be fitted with an inner tube.
- Radial tyres with 65% profile should not fit innertubes.
- A 195/65 R15 tyre can also be described as: 195/65 R 15, 195/65 x 15, 195/65VR15, 195/65R15.
- 195/65 R15 is a modern replacement for 185/70 R15. However it is only really suited to youngtimer cars.
- In 1986 the modernised set-up of the Porsche 911SC was adjusted to accommodate a wider 195/65 R15 front tyre.
- From 1986 the front tyre of a 911SC was either 195/65 R 15 PIRELLI P6000 or 16” wheels with Pirelli P7.
- A post 1986 911SC fitting 195/65 R15 on the front would fit 215/60 R15 on the rear.
Classic 195/65 R15 Tyres
Alternatives to 195/65 R15 Tyres