Ferrari 330 GTS
Ferrari 330 GTS Tyres
- For Ferrari 330 GTS tyres Longstone suggests fitting the 205 WR 14 Michelin XWX to this spider version of the 330 GTC.
- it is very important to maintain the correct overall diameter for the 330 GTS, and the 205 WR 14 Michelin XWX is pretty much the only tyre worth considering, being of high quality whilst also being exactly the right size.
- For these tyres we recommend the Michelin 14F inner tube.
- We can also supply Borrani Wheels for your 330 GTS, which will add to the already striking look of the Spider. Scroll to the bottom for a link to 330 GTS Borrani wheels.
Ferrari 330 GTS Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Ferrari 330 GTS Tyres
History of the Ferrari 330 GTS
The 330 GTC and 330 GTS resembled their 275 predecessors more than the 330 GT 2+2. They shared the 275's short wheelbase, independent rear suspension, and the same 205VR14 Michelin XWX tyres. These Ferraris were more refined, quieter, and simpler to drive than previous iterations.
In March 1966, the GTC Berlinetta was unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show. It was a two-seater coupé with a body created by Pininfarina. The GTS spider was unveiled later, in October 1966, at the Paris Motor Show. It shared the GTC's chassis and drivetrain. About 600 coupés and 100 spiders were produced before the 1968 introduction of the 365 GTC and GTS. Both models' four-litre engines produced 295 horsepower.
Borrani Wire Wheels
Borrani wheels are still available for your Ferrari 330 GTS. As agents for the iconic Ruote Borrani Milano company we are able to supply all wheels from their extensive range.
If your Borrani wheels require rebuilding then please contact us at email@example.com
Ferrari 330 GTS wheels made by Ruote Borrani Milano are, without doubt, the best wire wheels available. Borrani wheels utilise aluminium rims, steel spokes and steel wheel centres.
Click the link for Ferrari 330 GTS Borrani wheels.
Wheels made by Borrani are available in the following styles:
- Painted silver finish, as per the racing wheels of the period
- Polished and chrome finish, highly polished rim, chrome spokes & wheel centre
- Painted finish with polished outer edge