815 - 105 Tyres
- 815-105 tyres are beaded edge or clincher tyres fitted to pre 1927 cars.
- The majority of cars changed to beaded edge tyres in 1924.
- By the middle of the 1920’s beaded edge tyres didn’t work, because people were driving on tarmac roads.
- As a result 815X105 beaded edge tyres need a minimum of 60psi even on a light weigh veteran car. If it has a heavy body use more pressure.
- Beaded edge tyres need inner tubes. For 815 X 105 we suggest Central Valve Inner Tube 815X105.
- An 815X105 tyre can only be fitted on a specific 815X105 wheel rim.
Classic 815 - 105 Tyres
815 - 105 Inner Tubes