Nissan 300ZX Tyres
1987-89 Nissan 300ZX
- The Z31 Nissan 300ZX fitted 215/60 - 15. The tyre we recommend for this size would be the 215/60 VR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 N.
- The Z31 Nissan 300ZX Turbo fitted 205/55 VR 16 on the front and 225/50 VR 16. We recommend fitting the 205/55YR16 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 on the front, and the 225/50 YR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7 on the rear.
- The Z32 Nissan 300ZX fitted 225/50 - 16 front and rear.
- The Z32 Nissan 300ZX Turbo fitted 225/50 - 16 on the front and 245/45 - 16 on the rear. For this size we recommend the 245/45 YR 16 PIRELLI CINTURATO P7.
- Click this link for more information on Nissan 300ZX Tyre Pressures.
Nissan 300ZX Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Nissan 300ZX Tyres
History of the Nissan 300ZX
The successor to the Datsun 280ZX, the Nissan 300ZX was released to the Japanese public on the 16th of September 1983 as the Nissan Fairlady Z. This was the first Japanese mass-production car with a V6 engine inside, instead of the straight 6 engine that was inside the previous Z designated Nissan cars, the only exception to this was the Fairlady 200ZR, a JDM exclusive car. The chassis was based on the 280zx's, featuring the same wheelbase and suspension system, although, the 300ZX handled and accelerated better than the 280ZX did.
The Second generation of 300ZX finished its design process as early as October 1986, however, it would be 3 years until it actually hit the market in 1989. The body was upgraded to a wider and rounder body, and the engine displacement was the same 3.0L V6 of the last generation although now with variable valve timing control and double-overhead camshafts. The Z32 300ZX was one of the first cars to be designed with CAD (computer-aided design) software.
Nissan 300ZX Tyre Pressures
- For the Z31 Nissan 300ZX we recommend 33psi in the front and rear.
- For the Z31 Nissan 300ZX Turbo we recommend 29psi in the front and 33 psi in the rear.
- For the Z32 Nissan 300ZX we recommend 36psi in the front and rear
- For the Z32 Nissan 300ZX Turbo we recommend 32psi in the front and rear.