1988 Vauxhall Cavalier
Vauxhall Cavalier Tyres
- The Vauxhall Cavalier mark 1 from 1975 to 1982 some fitted 165R13 tyres on 5” wheels however predominantly 185/70R13 tyres on 5.5” wheels.
- We suggest either 165R13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 or 185/70 VR 13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36.
- The 185/70 VR 13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 was fitted to the performance models of the Manta.
- The mark 2 Cavalier 1.3 Basic fitted 155 R13, for which we would suggest the 155 HR 13 Michelin XAS FF, with the 175/70 VR 13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 as an alternative.
- Most of the rest of the MK2 Vauxhall Cavalier models fitted 185/70 R13, where again the 185/70 VR 13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 would be our suggestion.
- The Vauxhall Cavalier came with tubeless wheels and tyres. However, you can fit an innertube if needed.
- For 155 R13 and 165 R13 classic tyres the Michelin 13D is the correct size of innertube.
- 175/70 VR 13 and 185/70 VR 13 tyres can fit a Michelin 13E innertube.
- From 1983 the Vauxhall Cavalier Sri 1.8 fitted 195/60R14. We suggest the 195/60 VR 14 Michelin MXV3-A.
- Tyres with a profile below 70% (e.g 195/60 VR 14 Michelin MXV3-A) should not fit innertubes.
- Most of the Series 3 Vauxhall Cavalier could fit 195/60 VR 14 Michelin MXV3-A.
- The 195/60 VR 15 Michelin Pilot Primacy 3 is ideal for many of the MK3 Cavalier 2.0 and 2.5 litre V6 models.
Vauxhall Cavalier Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Vauxhall Cavalier Tyres