Daimler XJ40 Tyres
- Daimler XJ40 cars fitted 390mm millimetric wheels. We recommend fitting 220/65 VR 390 Avon CR39 .
- Towards the end of 1990 Jaguar moved back to 15” wheels and fitted 225/65 WR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO P5 .
- Early Daimler XJ40 our suggested tyre pressures for 220/65R390, 33psi front and rear.
- Later XJ40 our suggested tyre pressures for 225/65 WR 15 - 32psi front and 34psi rear.
- There were also 225/55R16 and 225/60R16 options from 1993, but that is not a specialist tyre size as yet.
- Jaguar did do some very thorough testing of the Pirelli P5.
Daimler XJ40 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Daimler XJ40 Tyres