Daimler XJ40 Tyres
- Daimler XJ40 cars fitted 390mm millimetric wheels. We recommend fitting 220/65VR390 Avon CR39.
- Towards the end of 1990 Jaguar moved back to 15” wheels and fitted 225/65WR15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ P5.
- Early Daimler XJ40 our suggested tyre pressures for 220/65R390, 33psi front and rear.
- Later XJ40 our suggested tyre pressures for 225/65 WR 15, 32psi front and 34psi rear.
- There were also 225/55R16 and 225/60R16 options from 1993, but that is not a specialist tyre size as yet.
Daimler XJ40 Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Daimler XJ40