Austin MK2 A110 Westminster
Austin A110 Westminster MKII
Austin MKII A110 Westminster Tyres
- Austin A110 MK2 fitted 750 H 13 Dunlop RS5 crossply tyres originally, but this tyre is no longer produced.
- Even if this Dunlop tyre were still being made, the best tyre for this car today would be the 7.25 R 13 Michelin X.
- Mk2 Austin A110 Westminster tyre pressures are 32psi front and 28psi rear (28psi in the front if you are lucky enough to have power steering).
- The right Austin MKII A110 Westminster innertube for these tyres is the Michelin 13F.
- The MKII Westminster was released on tubeless wheels, however, the Michelin X is a tube-type tyre and therefore requires an innertube.
- The Michelin X was the original radial tyre, it is perfectly suited to fit onto a car that originally had crossply tyres, and of course, it is made with Michelin's excellent build quality. Fitting the radial 7.25 SR 13 Michelin X to your A110 Westminster will make the car much better suited to modern roads.
Austin MK2 A110 Westminster Recommended Tyres