Alfa Romeo Spider 1750 Veloce
Alfa Romeo 1750 Veloce Spider Tyres
- For the Alfa Romeo Spider 1750 Veloce a set of 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 would be the best tyres to fit.
- Following the 1968 remodel, the 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 should be ideally suited.
- The Alfa Romeo Spider 1750 Veloce with 15" wheels requires a set of 155 HR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 tyres.
- For the Alfa Romeo Spider 1750 Veloce with 14" wheels, a set of 165 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 tyres is the best option.
- During this era Alfa ran tube-type tyres and fitted innertubes as standard.
- 165 - 14 tyres are best fitted by Michelin 14D innertubes.
- 155 - 15 tyres can be fitted with Michelin 15E innertubes.
Alfa Romeo Spider 1750 Veloce Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alfa Romeo Spider 1750 Veloce Tyres
History of the Alfa Romeo Spider 1750 Veloce
After 18 months of the Spider 1600 Duetto the model was discontinued to make way for the 1750 Spider Veloce, built from 1967 to 1971. Over its predecessor it boasted a more powerful twin-carb engine as well as improved braking and suspension. The Veloce was fitted with new larger wheels and CINTURATO ™ tyres.