Alfa Romeo 6C
Alfa Romeo 6C Tyres
Alfa Romeo 6C 1750 Comp Spider Zagato
- For an Alfa Romeo 6C, we recommend fitting the 5.50-18 PIRELLI STELLA BIANCA, we believe it is the best tyre in its size and it was OE.
- The 5.50 x 18 Michelin D.R. is also a brilliant period-correct road tyre that was fitted to many different sports cars of the time.
- The 5.50/6.00-18 Dunlop Racing tyre, is the ideal tyre to fit for the track. It gives excellent progressive handling and grip. Sadly, this is a 1940s tread pattern, however, we still recommend this as the best racing tyre for the Alfa 6C.
- The Alfa Romeo 6C innertube we would fit for 5.50 - 18 tyres would be a Michelin 17/18 H RET.
- If your 6C is equipped with wire wheels, you will need to fit rim tape to the wheel, we stock 18" to 21" rim tape. The purpose of the rim tape is to protect the tube and tyre from the spoke heads in the well. For more information, visit our Rim Tapes and Flaps Page.
Alfa Romeo 6C Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Alfa Romeo 6C Tyres