1975 Reliant Scimitar GTE
Reliant Scimitar Tyres
- The classic Reliant Scimitar originally fitted a 185-14 radial tyre.
- We can offer you one of the ultimate classic tyres in the 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P, this tyre will offer excellent handling.
- We can also offer the 185 R 14 Vredestein for those on a tighter budget.
- Fortunately we are now able to offer a performance whitewall tyre in the 185 R 14 Michelin MXV Whitewall, whitewall lovers won't need to sacrifice performance for fashion with this tyre.
- For these tyres the Michelin 14F is the ideal innertube.
The following list is what Longstone Tyres recommends as the best tyres to fit to your Reliant Scimitar:
- The 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P for a Scimitar GTE & GTC.
- The 165-15 Michelin XAS for a 1960's Scimitar.
- For the 165/15 tyres we offer the Michelin 15E innertube.
- Our period Innertube Guides state which models transitioned to tubeless wheels, and when. See below to find your model and year, or see our Innertube Page for more information.
- Some later models switched to low profile technology in 185/60-14 tyres. In this size we can offer the 185/60 VR 14 Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2.
- Tyres with a profile below 70% (e.g 185/60 VR 14) should not fit innertubes.
Reliant Scimitar Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Reliant Scimitar Tyres