De Tomaso Pantera
- Early 1971 – 72 Pantera GTS fitted 185/70VR15 Michelin XWX & 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX.
- 1972.5 – 1978 Pantera-L, GTS and Group 3 cars fitted 205/60R15 & 255/60R15. This is very tricky, Pirelli make a correct 255/60R15 CN12, But the closest they get to a front is 215/60WR15 CN36 which is a little larger but also a different tread pattern. The other option is 215/60VR15 Avon CR6ZZ and 245/60VR15 CR6ZZ or 275/55R15 Avon CR6ZZ This is not a period tyre, they are slightly the wrong size, they are racing tyres, but they are the same tread pattern front and rear.
- From later 1978 till 1984 De Thomaso fitted 225/50R15 Pirelli P7 on the front and 285/50VR15 Pirelli P7 on the rear. For now we would suggest fitting 295/50R15 Avon CR6ZZ on the rear of their Pantera GTS & Group 3 cars.
- The later Pantera GT4, GT5 and GT5-S, or wide body Pantera as they are called fit 285/40R15 Pirelli P7 and 345/35R15 Pirelli Cinturato P7 tyres
- Tyre and Wheel Combinations
The cars that are in need of a 285/50R15 Pirelli P7 tyre for the cars with 10” rear wheels please Contact Us and let us know of your intentions. This way we hopefully be able to get these tyres produced again. Please help us by letting us know if you will be interested when they are produced.
- Set of 2 185/70R15 & 2 215/60R15 PIRELLI CINTURATO ™ CN36
Starting at £1,162.80 £969.00
Recommended De Tomaso Pantera Tyres
Other Options for De Tomaso Pantera
History of the De Tomaso Pantera
Contracted by Ford to make a supercar for sale in the US, the De Tomaso Pantera was built from 1971-1985 to be a marked improvement over the De Tomaso Mangusta. Sadly Ford would later withdraw their support leaving De Tomaso to make the car on their own.