TVR M Series
TVR M Series Tyres
Here is what Longstone Tyres recommends based on your TVR M Series tyre needs:
- TVR 2500M pre 1975 - 165 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 post 1975 - 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P .
- TVR 3000M early cars - 165 VR 15 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 and after 1975 - 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P.
- TVR 1600M we would suggest the 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P.
- TVR Taimar - 185 HR 14 Michelin MXV-P.
- TVR Turbo fitted either 195/70-14 Tyres or 205/70-14 Tyres. We recommend a 205/70 WR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 .
- For 185 R14 and 205/70 R14 tyres we recommend the Michelin 14F inner tube.
- For 165 R15 tyres we recommend the Michelin 15E inner tube.
TVR M Series Recommended Tyres
Other Options for TVR M Series Tyres
History of the TVR M Series
Built between 1972-1979, the handbuilt TVR M Series was a typical TVR front mid-engined, rear wheel drive layout that replaced both the TVR Vixen & TVR Tuscan. All cars across the series use a fibre-glass body and a body-on-frame construction. The M Series are the cars most associated with the era of Martin Lilley who along with his father owned the company from 1965-1981.