Maserati Kyalami Tyres
Maserati Kyalami 1976–1983
- In 1976 when Maserati first released the Kyalami it came fitted with 205/70VR15 Michelin XDX tubeless tyres.
- Michelins XDX tyre was a development of the earlier XWX high performance enhancing the comfort levels for luxury cars.
- Sadly Michelin no longer make the XDX they do make a 205/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX which makes an excellent Kyalami tyre option.
- The other tyre we would suggest for the Maserati Kyalami would be the 205/70 R 15 Pirelli Cinturato CN12.
- The Pirelli Cinturato CN12 is Pirelli’s high performance luxury car tyre from that period fitted by Lamborghini, Aston Martin and of course Maserati.
- If you need to fit inner tubes in your Kyalami wheels we would suggest the Michelin 15F Innertube.
- Maserati Kyalami tyre pressures we have suggested at 35psi in the front and 33psi in the rear.
Maserati Kyalami Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Maserati Kyalami Tyres