Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada
Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada Tyres
- The Bizzarini 5300 GT & 5300GT Strada fitted 205VR15 Pirelli Cinturato CN72.
- Fortunately Pirelli still make the original tyres which are excellent quality and still the best Road tyre for the Bizzarini.
- We recommend fitting 15/17 H 13 Michelin inner tubes.
- Other alternatives would be 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX or 215/70VR15 Pirelli CN12.
- It is possible that a 225/70VR15 Michelin XWX might be fitted on the rear of a Bizzarini Strada 5300GT.
- If you have a Bizzarini 5300 GT Strada on the race track you will need Dunlop Racing Tyres.
- Set of 2 215/70 WR 15 & 225/70 WR 15 Pirelli Stelvio + Tubes
Starting at $3,276.00 $2,730.00
- Set of 2 215/70 VR 15 & 2 225/70 VR 15 Michelin XWX
Starting at $2,268.00 $1,890.00
Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada
Bizzarrini 5300 GT Strada Inner Tubes
Bizzarrini Classic tyres
1964 was the year that Pirelli introduced the 205VR15 Cinturato CN72. It was the largest tyre that was capable of withstanding the power of the super cars of the day, such as the Bizzarrini 5300GT Strada.
Until 2012 there was not a performance sports car tyre in the size 205VR15, until Pirelli made the CN72 again, as a result the majority of Bizzarini 5300 GT Strada car would have fitted 215/70VR15 Michelin XWX, There is a possibility people may have increased the size of t he rear to 225/70VR15 Michelin XWX.
As a track alternative, Avon CR6ZZ offer a wide range of sizes that will suit the 5300 GT Bizzarini Strada. However if you are doing proper Historic racing in your Bizzarini 5300GT Strada you will need to fit Dunlop Racing Tyres.