145 R14 Tyres
Left to Right: Camac, PIRELLI CA67, Bridgestone. The CA67 features a taller Diameter and more rounded shoulders than the other modern tyres.
- 145 R14 is the radial alternative to a 5.20-14 crossply tyre.
- 145 R14 is the correct radial size for a Morris Minor 1000 or Morris Minor Traveller.
- The 145 R14 tyre we would suggest is the 145 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67.
- Inner tube for 145 R14: Michelin 14D Offset Valve Tube.
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 145 R14: Rim Tape 13" - 17".
- 145 R14 can also be described as: 145/80 R 14, 145 x 14, 145/80 - 14 or 145 R 14.
Classic 145 R14 Tyres
145 R14 Inner Tubes
A 145 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 is the best tyre for MM Minor. They originally fitted 520-14 However the original Dunlop is no longer manufactured. The 145 R14 CA67 is the only tyre in the correct size for a Morris Minor.
The 145 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 is the best radial alternative to the 520X14 crossply, and by for the best tyre for a Mogey 1000.
The Morris Traveller version of the Minor is best suited to the 145 HR 14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67. It is the correct radial size, and makes the cars much more suited to modern roads.
Pirelli make the 145 R14 CA67 which is the best tyre in the size 145 R14 however it has an H speed rating making by far the best 145 R14 tyre.
The earlilier sporting cars such as the Fulvia Coupe, Fulvia Coupe Rally, Fulvia Coupe 1.3S, Fulvia Sport 1.3 And Sport 1.3S fitted 145 R14 tyres for which the 145 R14 Pirelli Cinturato is by far the best. However some models fitted 155 R14 Michelin X, some 165 R14 Michelin XAS, 165 R14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67, 175 R14 Michelin XAS or even 185/70 R14 PIRELLI CINTURATO CN36 depending on the model. Please check our Lancia Fulvia page for more accurate detail.