145 R 14 Tyres
- 145 – 14 is the radial alternative to a 5.20-14 crossply tyre.
- 145 – 14 is the correct radial size for a Morris Minor 1000 or Morris Minor Traveller.
- Inner tube for 145 - 14: Michelin 14D Offset Valve Tube
- Rim tape (for Wire Wheel) for 145 - 14: Rim Tape 13" - 17"
- 145 - 14 can also be described as: 145/80 R 14, 145 x 14, 145/80 - 14 or 145 R 14
145 R14 Classic Tyres
145 R14 Inner Tubes
A 145 HR14 Pirelli Cinturato is the best tyre for MM Minor. They originally fitted 520-14 However the original Dunlop is no longer manufactured. The 145HR14 Pirelli Cinturato is the only tyre in the correct size for a Morris Minor.
The 145R14 Pirelli Cinturato is the best radial alternative to the 520X14 crossply, and by for the best tyre for a Mogey 1000.
The Morris Traveller version of the Minor is best suited to the 145 R 14 Pirelli Cinturato CA67. It is the correct radial size, and makes the cars much more suited to modern roads.
Pirelli make the 145HR14 Cinturato which is the best tyre in the size 145 SR 14 however it has an H speed rating making by far the best 145 – 14 tyre.
The earlilier sporting cars such as the Fulvia Coupe, Fulvia Coupe Rally, Fulvia Coupe 1.3S, Fulvia Sport 1.3 And Sport 1.3S fitted 145R14 tyres for which the 145HR14 Pirelli Cinturato is by far the best. However some models fitted 155SR14 Michelin X, some 165HR14 Michelin XAS, 165HR14 Pirelli Cinturato CA67, 175HR14 Michelin XAS or even 185/70VR14 Pirelli Cinturato CN36 depending on the model. Please check our Lancia Fulvia page for more accurate detail.