Bond Equipe GT4S
1967 Bond Equipe GT4S
Bond Equipe Tyres
- The Bond Equipe GT 4S fitted 5.20 - 13 crossply tyres.
- There isn’t a 5.20 - 13 crossply tyre that we would recommend for the Bond Equipe GT4S.
- We would suggest fitting a Bond Equipe GT4S with 145HR13 PIRELLI CINTURATO CA67 tyres.
- Michelin 13D innertubes would fit these tyres for a Bond Equipe.
- Bond Equipe GT 4S tyre pressures 20psi front and 30psi rear.
Bond Equipe GT4S Recommended Tyres
Other Options for Bond Equipe GT4S Tyres
History of the Bond Equipe GT4S
The first Equipe, the GT, was built on a Triumph Herald chassis with a fastback fibreglass body and included additional Triumph components such as the windscreen/scuttle assembly and doors. The body was revised for the September 1964 GT4S model, with dual headlamps and an opening rear trunk. It used the same modestly modified (63 bhp, eventually raised to 67 horsepower) 1147 cc Standard SC engine as the Triumph Spitfire.